Thursday, May 22, 2014

$3 Triathlon Thursday - donate $3 at https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/6b2s7 for charity #IronmanChattanooga #triathlon #Charity

Alright people, it's time to start stepping up the fundraising efforts for Ironman Chattanooga. Starting with $3 for Triathlon Thursday! Hit my fundrazr page - https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/6b2s7 - and donate $3 for Triathlon Thursday.

Help support Ride to Give and Mended Little Hearts as I train for Ironman attempt 2 for the year. As most of you know, I faltered at Ironman Texas and have a renewed sense of focus and cutting out some of the "frivolous" stuff in life that really doesn't matter... no, that's not the wife and kids. ;) I'm spending less time on anything other than family/friends, work and training. Those come first and anything else is a distance 4th. I shorted myself for Texas and it's not going to happen again.

What that also means is I need more support on the fundraising side so I can focus more on training and less on trying to squeeze donations from people. The more you donate, the more I can set myself up for success at Chattanooga! Thanks!

No comments: